Be yourself

Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken.

14th Jul
Off
be yourself meme

Back pain

89% people have back pain. The rest 11% doesn’t have a computer....

14th Jul
Off
back pain

Caffeine

I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem WITHOUT...

13th Jul
Off
coffee meme

Party

Let’s throw a party with fake alcohol to see how many people...

11th Jul
Off
party meme

Chain letter

I hate it when I don’t forward a chain letter, and the...

06th Jul
Off
chain letter meme

Keep your friends close

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

02nd Jul
Off
cat mouse friendship quotes

After weekend

The hardest part is the week after the weekend.

28th Jun
Off
week after the weekend

How stupid can you be?

I need to stop saying “How stupid can you be?”, people take...

12th Jun
Off
how stupid can you be

OMG! An Angel!

Oh my God! An angel!

08th Jun
Off
funny rat meme