I can do better

God created man and then said: “Oh, come on, I can do...

15th Jul
Off
woman quotes

Girls vs Boys

Girls vs Boys Girl: “one day I will marry him!” Boy: “mmm…...

15th Jul
Off
girls vs boys

Be yourself

Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken.

14th Jul
Off
be yourself meme

Back pain

89% people have back pain. The rest 11% doesn’t have a computer....

14th Jul
Off
back pain

Caffeine

I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem WITHOUT...

13th Jul
Off
coffee meme

Party

Let’s throw a party with fake alcohol to see how many people...

11th Jul
Off
party meme