Wallet

My wallet is like an onion. When I open it, it makes...

17th Jul
Off
money funny quote

Always right

I’m not arguing with you. I’m simply explaining why I’m always right.

14th Jul
Off
business meme

Back pain

89% people have back pain. The rest 11% doesn’t have a computer....

14th Jul
Off
back pain

Leadership

If there is such a thing as good leadership, it is to...

15th Jun
Off
business leadership quote

Above

If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that...

19th May
Off
success meme quote

I can retire

Based on my calculations, I can retire in about 5 years. After...

14th May
Off
business meme quotes